Birth of AOA Mumbai
AOA Mumbai came into existence in January 2013. It is the first city branch
of the National body AOA India which started in 2007.
Dr I J Dagli is considered as the father of Modern Obstetric Analgesia practice, having pioneered Labour Analgesia services in the city of Mumbai since 1961. A great teacher, he is known for his dedicated work and immense knowledge. Being an inspiration to many, he served as a mentor in initiating and developing this subspeciality of Obstetric Anaesthesia in Mumbai. Thereby the Mumbai AOA Society has decided to dedicate their annual CME to Dr Dagli - Dr Dagli Memorial Obstetric Anaesthesia CME.
Dr Ketan Parikh
Breach Candy Hospital,
Dr Shilpa Kasodekar
Hinduja HealthCare, Khar,
Dr Manju Sinha
Consultant and Director,
Womens Hospital, Khar,
Executive Committee Members
Dr Anita Roy
Dr Harshal Wagh
Kokilaben Dhirubai Ambani Hospital
Dr Hemant Shinde
Dr Rajen Daftary
Dr Ketan Parikh
Dr Sheetal Jagtap
DY Patil Medical College and Hospital
Dr Bhavani Shankar Kodali
Brigham Womens Hospital,
Dr Bharti Tendulkar
Dr Indrani Hemant Kumar
Programmes held by AOA Mumbai
- Annual CME in Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital in Jan 2016.
- National Conference from 14th to 16th October at Renaissance, Powai, Mumbai. This will be jointly organized by AOA
- Feb 2015: Annual CME in LTMMC and Sion Hospital, Sion, Mumbai attended by 350 delegates.
- May 2015: Awareness programme regarding Labour Analgesia at Equal Streets, Santacruz and Khar West wherein the information leaflets and brochures were distributed to lay people and also in hospitalsall over Mumbai.
- Jan 2014: Inaugural CME in MIG Club, Bandra East attended by 400 delegates.
- June 2014: CME in Hiranandani Hospital attended by 200 delegates.
- August 2014: ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics)course for the first time in the city of Mumbai at Hinduja HealthCare, Khar, Mumbai.
New User? Click Here to Join