A candidate wishing to join the Society as Ordinary or Associate member must
complete the application form and send it to the Honorary Secretary together
with the curriculum vitae.
The Executive Committee will consider the application for membership. The candidates thus selected will be approved by the General Assembly.
|Please send the filled registration form along with two passport size photos, attested copy of degree & medical council registration to the Secretariat address mentioned below in this page.|
|Bank A/c details|
|Account Name||Association of Obstetric Anaesthesiologists|
|Bank||Canara Bank, Punjab University, Chandigarh|
If you wish to pay by Cheque / Draft, please make a Cheque /
Draft for Rs. 6,000/- in favour of "Association of
Please send the Cheque / Draft and the filled registration form along with two passport size photos, attested copy of degree & medical council registration to the Secretariat address mentioned below.
Prof Kajal Jain MD, MAMS, FICA.
Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care,
Room Number - 33, Faculty Offices,
D-Block, Level II, Nehru Hospital,
Membership & Other Dues
Membership subscription shall be as follows
- Ordinary / Associate life members / Associate members : Rs 3,000/-
- Overseas members: Rs 4,000/-
- The membership fees may be changed from time to time as determined by the Executive Board and approved by the General Assembly.
- The membership will be for life of the member. Any additional fund required for special purposes may only be raised from members with the consent of the general meeting of the members.
Termination of Membership
- Any member who desires to terminate his or her membership may do so by delivering a letter of resignation to the Hon Secretary. The membership fees previously paid will not be refundable in this situation.
- The Society may terminate the membership for any infraction of rules and/or regulations as determined by the Executive Board and confirmed later by the General Assembly.
- The membership will be for the life of the member, until otherwise terminated.